So here's what you do:
- Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
- Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.This weeks theme is FEET.
- Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
- PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
- Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
- Link back to moors-mummy in your post
- Add your blog to the linky on moors-mummy's blog
- Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
|Photo from Pinterest - Original Source|
I knew I was going to choose a photo of babies feet as soon as I saw the theme! They are just a million times cuter than adult feet aren't they? There are lots of feet photos on Pinterest but I chose this particular one because it reminds me of Oliver when he was a baby just discovering his feet. I adore how babies are so obsessed with their feet... grabbing them and putting them in their mouths! I also chose this photo over all the black and white ones as I liked the colours on the blanket and that it's taken outdoors