I couldn't wait for this weeks Pinterest Party over on the blog of the lovely moors-mummy. I joined in for the first time last week but she's on week 10... I wish I'd known about it since the start!
Anyway, here's what you do....
- Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
- Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
- This weeks theme is RAINDROPS.
- Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
- PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
- Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
- Link back to moors-mummy in your post
- Return here and add your blog to the linky.
- Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
- Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
Here's mine... Raindrops...
I chose this because I really like the simplicity of the photograph. The raindrops and branches look really tiny and delicate and I love how the raindrops in the background are blurred out but are still shimmering in the sunlight. It makes me think that it was taken in the summer, early in the morning, which would turn into a beautiful sunny day!
Have a gorgeous Sunday!