So this is what I've done this week (on top of my four mornings at work!)
- Sorted through all the kids baby clothes
- Sorted through 2 huge bags of girls clothes I was given 2 months ago
- Taken some clothes to the charity shop
- Listed some baby clothes on ebay
- Tidied the garden
- Washed down all the kids toys in the garden
- Taken crap from the garden to the tip
- Given the hallway a mini-makeover (new shoe rack, storage baskets and hangers for kids coats)
- Sorted through a box of baby paraphernalia in Oliver's bedroom.
- Sorted out all the crap on top of my kitchen cupboards and labelled the box files on there
- Cleaned the whole house from top to bottom
- Sorted out our mortgage because the fixed rate is due to end soon
- Sorted out our home insurance
- Done all my filing that I haven't done for about a year
- Done some baking with Oliver
- Started making some Easter cards with Oliver
I've still got loads more things on my to do list
- Sort out all the crap under Oliver's bed
- List old toys on ebay
- Shorten new curtains for the living room and hang them
- Oliver's bedroom - get a new light shade and take the border off
- Wash cushion covers
- Put up some shelves in the living room
- Properly clean the oven
I'm really not sure of the reasons for this sudden extreme behaviour...
- Spring??? Is this extreme style spring cleaning?
- Have I got more energy because I've lost some weight?
- Reading blogs/Pinterest has
inspired megiven me a kick up the arse?
- We've got a potential buyer coming to view the house tomorrow morning?
- Maybe there are other things in my life that need 'clearing out'?
- Or is this the onset of OCD?
Whatever the reason, I'm getting great satisfaction from it all and my house is looking better and better every day!
What do you think is happening to me? Has this happened to you?!