- I was either pregnant or breastfeeding (or both) for 3.5 years and now I've got my body back to myself I want to make as good as it deserves
- I want to be able to buy clothes from anywhere, not just plus size shops and websites
- To feel fitter and not so knackered all the time
- Not to ache all over when I get out of bed in the morning
- When my children get older, I don't want them to look at other mums and wonder why their mum is so much bigger
- To stop looking around and realising that I'm the fattest person in the room
- To be able to climb around the playgym/play football/run around with the darlings and not get out of breath after 2 minutes... I want them to grow up with memories of a healthy and fit mum
- To feel attractive and get noticed by people
- When I look in the mirror I don't see a fat person (I'm in denial!) so I want my body to match what's in my head!
- To be able to wear skirts (with tights and long boots in the winter)
25 February 2012
Only three and a half years until my 40th birthday *screams* so here are all my reasons for losing weight before I hit the big one.